Experience the Classical Difference
1 day workshop - £90 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
This Introduction to Classical Pilates is appropriate for those who are new to Pilates, those interested in becoming a Pilates Teacher, and fitness professionals holding other Pilates qualifications who want to learn more about the classical Method. It provides the individual with information relating to both modified variations on Joseph Pilates work and the Classical Pilates Method.
Upon completion of the workshop you will have been introduced to
- The history of Joseph H. Pilates and genealogy of Classical Teachers
- The fundamentals and principles of Classical Pilates
- The Powerhouse and how it relates to Pilates movements
- The Mat, Reformer and Cadillac Introductory exercises
- Teaching an exercise to the ideal as Joseph Pilates intended
- Teaching an exercise on alternative apparatus or using props
- The Classical difference in training as a student and a teacher
None. The course is designed to allow both the complete novice and the certified fitness professional to gain knowledge and experience in and about Classical Pilates.
Support Materials: None this workshop does not carry any qualification